PREMIUM CHIROPRACTIC REHAB
ELIMINATE PAIN | OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE | LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
Jaw Pain Relief Testimonial
More than just a Chiropractor.
We provide Mobile Chiropractic services to Athletes Musicians, stay at home folks, Moms, Dads, Children and Corporate employees.
Treatments are customized to the individual, based on your consultation, diagnosis and level of activity.
During this time we will identify the root cause of the symptoms and formulate a treatment plan with Chiropractic care, Soft tissue therapy and rehab exercises
Holistic Pain Relief
We provide specific and comfortable adjustments for Pain Relief and Improved Function
Active Myofascial Release
Soft Tissue Therapy improves blood flow and circulation breaks adhesions and optimizes muscle function
Cupping therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine and a type of deep-tissue massage benefits include pain reduction, blood flow, relaxation and well-being .
Book an Appointment & You’re Done!
We provide Timely and proficient in home or office services for Neck, Low back pain and more!
Chiropractic care and massage therapy work in conjunction to decrease pain relieve stress and provide a better quality of life.
Concierge Pain Relief
Dr. Nina and Ben have served the community of Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley area since 2019. Our patients range in age from newborns to elderly. They have spent their time trying to let the community know how important regular chiropractic check-ups can be, and how they can impact life long health.
The benefits of consistent chiropractic care are endless. A few of the top benefits include:
- Increases energy and vitality
- improves sleep
- Relieves/Improves Prenatal Discomfort
- Speeds up the recovery process
- Preventative ability for Pain, sickness, disease
- Improves cognitive ability (ability to THINK more clearly)
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Improves physical Ability
3 Reasons why we dont take insurance.
1. Insurance reimbursement is decreasing every year. Average reimbursement for chiropractic treatment is 20-40$. Clinics compensate for this by increasing patient volume. This leads to decrease in the quality of care the patient receives.
2. We spend more time with our patient, on average about 45-80 minutes of one on one care. This allows for greater improvement in symptoms, improved function and learning new skills to use throughout life.
3. Being an “out-of-network providers” means you can still get the benefit of your health insurance, FSA or HSA. Ask us about making a superbill to submit to your insurer.
Why Choose Us
Best Chiropractor Calabasas, California
Meet Dr. Nina Nori
Dr. Nina Nori , D.C CME. is a Palmer West graduate specializing in rehabilitation and postural awareness treatment by utilizing an evidence-based approach.
She has successfully co-managed patients in the Calabasas area with Medical Doctors, Physical Therapists, Orthopedic Surgeons, Acupuncturists Massage therapists. Dr. Nori specializes in:
- Jaw Pain Clicking Popping Locking
- Pediatric Adjustments
As an educator, her goal is to prevent future injuries by way of functional movement, agility training, core stability, and most importantly empowering patients to adapt towards self-recovery methods.
Meet Dr. Benjamin Adams
Dr Benjamin Adams, D.C. received his undergraduate degree in Kinesiology from SUNY Cortland and Doctorate of Chiropractic from Palmer West.
He treats patients using rehab and sports medicine techniques. Dr. Adams provides care for a wide range of conditions including;
- Neck pain
- Headaches Relief
- Low back pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel
- Tennis and golfers elbows
- Hip injuries
- Ankle Sprain
- Dog Adjustments
lower back pain, sciatica, and extremity pain including shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle complaints. He is a skilled adjuster, able to adapt force of the adjustment for patient comfort. He motivates patients in the Calabasas area to obtain their truest potential